NGO seeking to promote legal awareness, human rights and knowledge, related to cases of detention and enforced disappearances,
As the lead IT developer and founding team-member I created and managed technology related projects. This included:
- Building and managing the NoPhotoZone.org
- Developing a data acquisition system (using MYSQL)
- Data management and sorting
- Backend support for internal and external secure communications
- I secured very sensitive communications and information from clients to server through decentralised email bridges
- Technical support for internal and external e-meetings
- Social media admin
- Project documenting (photographer and videographer for children’s theatre project and for advocacy sessions)
- Establishing online security and privacy trainings/ protocols for the team
SIMPLE EASY ARABIC
An online platform to enhance English and Arabic culture. I built:
- Host and record configuration (using FileZilla and customised coding)
- E-booking registration automatically synced with Outlook
An online magazine discussing visual art.
- Provided research on relevant topics and trends to support the content creation.
- This was based on client’s objectives and external research mapping.
- It was delivered in clear and timely reports with descriptions and priorities.
- Front-end design